Monday, May 10, 2010

forgive the lateness of my reply

Ok yes, it has been far too long since my last post, but since friends have been bitching about it I thought I should do one to shut them up :)

I've been working loads lately and really getting sick of it. With this said it is helping me fund certain things such as:
• the new doc martens I bought
• my groovin the moo ticket
• and saving up for Melbourne in a few months.

... As well as numerous bills but that isn't as important.









After years of trying to find an old beaten up pair of sz 10 doc martens, I finally gave in and paid for a new pair of black ones. I picked them up for $160, which is pretty decent compared to dangerfield who are selling them for $230.








I'm aggrovated that I had to buy a new pair but i'm sure I'll have fun scraping them against a few walls and getting the dirt and mud on at festivals. I will be sure to make good use of these for winter.

(image source: http://www.lookbook.nu/looks?q=doc+martens#gender/guys)


Hopefully in the next few months i will be travelling to the magical land of Melbourne in the hopes to for-fill shopping, partying and drinking adventures. I've saved roughly $1000 and hope to save another $2000 to go on a drunken partying and spending spree throughout the alleys and vintage stores of the city, to the lacoste and Nudie Jeans concept stores of suburban Chadstone.

The melbourne wish list so far includes:

American Apparel stuff in general
( image from www.2.bp.blogspot.com)

Pair of April 77 jeans

(image from www.graphics8.nytimes.com)

Nice pair of plain Lacoste canvas shoes

(image from www.jdsports.scene7.com)




Few pairs of Cheap Mondays

(image from http-//i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll222/tim4squidoo/CheapMonday.jpg)

Few pairs of vans from the concept store

(image from www.imperial-clothing.com)


Pair of Ksubi Jeans

(image from www.thevine.com.au)

And of course...

... a 12 pack of Krispy Kremes

(image from www.insidesocal.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment