Thursday, June 10, 2010

The old days

Exams are completed. No uni for 6 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS! A whole lot of time designated for nothing means posts more frequently. I went through all my photos in my laptop which is over several years of my life. It showed how soo much can change as well how many phases i can go through. Here are a few of the less embarrassing ones.


My mum (crazy 90s perm) , cousin and myself in Victoria.
According to mum, my clothes were from oshkosh bgosh... bahahaha


Fast forward 12 and a half years and we come to my emo fringe and plaid hoody..

Hilarious.

By the summer of 2006/2007 i cut most of my hair and dyed it brown.. unfortunately by the end of summer it has turned orange :S





So many good memories from that summer. I wish i could go back and re-live it all over again.

Thanks to getting my first job (at boost juice) i was able to buy some pretty cool stuff, but looking back at it, most of it was terrible.

To clear this up, i NEVER wore this in public. Let's leave it at that







Who doesn't want to match their shoes with their shirt and their shirt with their tshirt? Man i was cool :|

The photo above was from the summer of 2008/2009. At this point i had been attempting to cut my own hair. Obviously it didn't come out too well.




At the start of year 12 i came to my senses and started going back to the hairdressers. The suit i'm wearing is my favourite suit. It's a shiny Marc Jacobs suit that i will hold onto forever. Not just cause it's Marc Jacobs but because of the memories i've had wearing it. Every time i think back about it i smile about the stupid stuff that suit got me into.

No comments:

Post a Comment