Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HERE IN MY CAR

Unfortunately my poor little car named Allegra has been a bit under the weather lately. She had become very noisey when starting up in the morning and so a few days later i took it to one mechanic and he said it was fine and it was just some water on the fan belt and it should go away. A week later when the noise was still there i took it to another mechanic and they told me that my water pump had gone and it could've fried my engine. I haven't driven her since yesterday ( which is an incredibly long time for me) and i have to somewhat hide while driving my temporary 1991 nissan pulsar, errrr...

Thank god its only two more days and i get my baby back.

In the mean time i've been perving on some other car lusts..

Range Rover



I have previously declared my desire to own one of these but for a brand new Range Rover Vogue, i would be looking at $155,000, so i better start saving. But for a similar 2002-2005 model you can pick up from $35,000-$50,000.


Audi
I think the Audi S5 is fucking amazing. From video reviews to pictures they are slightly understated compared to the Mercedes C63 and the BMW M3 but still extremely good looking cars.

Audi Q5

Now on the opposite side to understated is the Cadillac Escalade








The largest Escalade being 6 metres long,  with chrome finishes and gigantic grill, it shows the true perception of what "new money" Americans buy. There are really only three types of people i think would buy this; rich Texan oil tycoons, Rappers or people trying to be a rich oil tycoon or rapper. With this said i still want one for some reason, probably because the car says to everyone else on the road "look how threatening my grill is, so get the fuck out of my way!". I hate how an imported 2007 Escalade ESV can run up to $150,000 in Australia but to buy the exact same in the US is the equivalent of $50,000 AUD.... Stupid taxes.

Porsche Panamera




Now usually i'm not a fan of Porsche in general. From past design, and the people who drive Porsche's, i've thought they were a bit wanky. Even when they brought out the Porsche Cayenne in 2003, i still didn't like them, until now. I don't know what it is about the Panamera but it's doing something right.


Thinking about success and excess, one of the first cars to pop into my head is the Bentley Continental GT


My affair with the GT probably originated when I found out that a friend's father who was extremely successful in Property Development (which is what i want to do in the future) owned a silver one. arrrrrggghhhhh want want want want...... but.....

... but why the fuck did tacky slutty slag Paris Hilton have to rape hers with an ejaculation of pink???

No comments:

Post a Comment