Thursday, July 15, 2010

music makes the people come together

Since high school i have figured out my taste in music has become terrible. I have been finding on my itunes too much jason derrulo, Ke$ha, and Katy Perry (I blame my employment which had the top40 on loop). Since coming to terms with my current music taste ive been searching for old gems in my iphone as well as downloading some new ones.


A.D.D S.U.V- Uffie Feat. Pharrell

Sitting Waiting Wishing- Jack Johnson

Dream On- Robyn

A Cause Des Garcons (RIOT IN BELGIUM REMIX)- Yelle

Crystal Castles II- Crystal Castles

Bring The Noise (Pump-Kin Remix)- Public Enemy vs Benni Benassi

Big Sunglasses- Dragonette

We Share Our Mothers Health- The knife

This Must Be It- Royksopp

Pro Nails- Kid Sister Feat. Kanye West

Acapella- Kelis

Jolene- The White Stripes

Poison Lips- Vitalic

No comments:

Post a Comment