Monday, July 5, 2010

parklife summer and photowhoring

On the 1st of July at 12:07pm, i purchased my ticket to Parklife Festival  which will be in Perth Sunday the 26th of September. I am extremely excited for it as i cannot remember a festival which had so many artists i thoroughly enjoyed. From the electric sounds of Uffie, AJAX, Busy P, Cut Copy, Groove Armada, Sinden, New Young Pony Club, and MISSY ELLIOTT to name a few.


Uffie Pop The Glock from Uffie on Vimeo.


New Young Pony Club - Icecream from Jo Jonson on Vimeo.


Although being "financially challenged" at the moment i'm already kind of thinking about what i want to buy for the music festival season.  Lots of cut off jeans, a varied range of vans, oversized singlets with a body to pull it off hahaha.



 I just want summer. I'm really sick of Perth's recent cold snap. Without good weather what does Perth have? NOTHING! The pictures above remind me that it is only a few months away! Stupid northern hemisphere, i hate you right now.


Searching through my photobooth i found random photos of me and friends. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment